Companies, entities and institutions associated with performing arts programming, distribution, management, promotion, etc. looking to attend La Mostra d’Igualada 2017 as delegates must complete the registration form that will appear in this section during the registration period.
- Accreditation as a company/entity has a fee of €30, which entitles:
- Accreditation for up to 4 people per company. Passes are provided for the first two people as part of the registration fee, while an additional €10 per person will be charged for the third and fourth persons.
- 2 free tickets per show for programmers, up to a maximum of 20 shows.
- 2 reduced-price tickets per show for programmers, up to a maximum of 20 shows; these tickets must be paid for in person on collecting the pass.
- Right to book accommodation at the festival’s hotels (the organisation shall not be responsible for any accommodation or allowance expenses). There are a limited number of rooms; these are allocated on a strict first-come, first-served basis until all are occupied.
- Company information included in the Industry Professionals Guide
- Passes and full documentation on arriving at La Mostra for each person registered.
- Access to exclusive industry professional spaces (La Llotja, etc.)
- Once the registration form and proof of payment (bank transfer receipt) have been received, you will be emailed a confirmation, with your accommodation booking (if applicable) and the ticket request document.
- Should you have any questions, please call +34 938 066 945 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.